View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 11:12 AM   #160
Dannyblue
a.k.a. Danielle

I loved season 2 when it first aired (I even like Pylea), and I'm liking it even more in re-runs. I even liked the Beige Arc. Of course, this could be because I knew how and when it was going to end this time around, and I didn't have to wait a week between episodes. When it aired the first time, I couldn't really enjoy the gangs seperation.

Also, "Belonging" is just dripping with C/A goodness. And it was all so natural an easy. Angel's quadruple takes when Cordy took of the robe, not to mention his hard, audible gulp as he tried to look somewhere else. Angel choking his axe handle as he imagine Cordy in that swimsuit. Not to mention his hand gestures as he tried to describe said suit. Angel instinctively grabbing Cordy when the portal opened. C/A gold!

The Fang Gang vibe was great too. The dinner was awesome. And I noticed that, when Lorne came into the hotel, you could almost feel how he was the outsider. Not because they didn't like Lorne, but because Angel, Cordy, and Wes (and Gunn, when he's on the scene) are a unit. I felt the same way with "Disharmony". When they are standing outside the theater, and even though Cordy was mad at Angel, the four were still a unit, and Harmony was this outside element that had been dropped among them. The Fang Gang really did have this wonderful, family vibe going on.

Ah, the good old days.

Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa247
"She felt I disrepected the Hacklaar's culture by killing it." LMAO Killed me.
LaLa, this is one of my favorite lines ever. I can just imagine this mystery woman taking Wes to task for disrespecting the murdurous demons right's. It seems so LA!