View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 03:42 AM   #177
Bert
The Evil Potato Chip

You're Welcome

Ok, I've finally relented, although not having seen the episode, I've got the script on my screen, and i'm going to go through it and pull out the best bits from Cordy. I honestly thought that more people would be doing this one, but i guess not... Anyway, If I do miss something, please just add it underneath...

So, Cordy's woken up from her coma and had a vision of Angel in pain and some man with tattoos. (Lindsay)

Ok, coming up for Cordy's first line...

Ready? Ok...

Angel and Wesley walk into Cordelia's hospital room and see a woman lying on the bed under a pink blanket. Her face is obscured by a privacy curtain, but they can see she's still and attached to a the hospital machinery. Wesley and Angel hesitate to approach her.

That wasn't it... here it comes...

Angel: Cordelia?

Cordelia :(walks out from the bathroom in a hospital gown) Yeah. (walks around the girl's bed) That chick's in rough shape. (draws the privacy curtain closed) You'd think they'd give miss one-foot-in-the- grave a private room... which brings me to, hey... couldn't you stick me someplace that smells a little less like ammonia-soaked death?

Hehe, it's Snark!Cordy... or, as we know her Cordy!Cordy!

Cordy: I'm a vision of hotliness, and how weird is that? Mystical comas. You know, if you can stand the horror of a higher power hijacking your mind and body so that it can give birth to itself, I really recommend 'em.

Oh... wow... i loved Wesley jsut thinking wow, she's hot... What i want to know is WHY weren't they visiting her, surely theyd know if she was hot or not while she was in her coma...

Cordelia: Maternal instincts aside, I hope you kicked its ass for me.

Cordy: Ooh! I love that plan. I hope you brought me some clothes, 'cause...
(looks at her hospital gown, then shakes her head) damn.

Oh wow, she reminds me of old Gunn...

Ooh! Great! Shopping! I love that idea, 'cause, you know, I'm not so ready to go back to the hotel yet.

Lorne: Are you huggable? Always...

Oh, my God. Gunn? You have hair.

Who's Colin Farrell? Well, to the Brits here, he used to be in Ballykissangel...

Eve: Oh, my name is -

Cordy: I didn't ask.

Doyle Pissed me off so righteously going out like that, but he knew. He knew what he had to do. Didn't compromise. Used his last breath to make sure you'd keep fighting. I get that now.

So, not only did you strike a deal with your worst enemy to give up your son, you let them rape the memories of your friends who trust you?

OK, Spike's a hero, and you're C.E.O. of Hell, Incorporated. What freakin' bizarro world did I wake up in? They call it Season 5. Don't ask me, i dont get it either...

Angel, there are no people like us.

Well, well. I heard you weren't evil anymore, which kind of makes the hair silly. Spike Vamps. Or nice?

Spike: She's evil, you gourmless tit.
Cordy: Excuse me? Who bit whom?
Angel: Did you call me a tit?
Cordy: I thought he had a soul?
Spike: I thought she didn't.
Cordy: I do.
Spike: So do I.
Cordy: Clearly, mine's better.

This is so funny! Why do ME always insist on bringing Spike in as a replacement to Cordy? They are great together...

Spike: Yeah. Said Cordelia was taken over by some big bad. Came to destroy you all.
Cordy: His vision's a rerun.

(grabs Eve by the ear) Let's go, Lilah junior. YAY!!! See, they've noticed that everything is just not as good as what they had... and still they dont bring Lilah back... It's madness!!!

Get out of that chair and I will feed you those Manolo Blahniks. Which are stunning by the way. That is pure Cordy... wow...

Harmony: I don't mind torturing her for the team. Oh, wow, i love Harmony. We need the Cordy and Harmony and Spike show I think... that's a spin off if ever i saw one... but, never happen... oh well...

Yeah, save it, Angel. You can order me around all you want, but I know my rights. (unsheathes the sword) And I wanna see a lawyer.

Oh, wow, there's something about Cordy with a sword...

Lorne: Why don't they ever need the urine of an unclean? I've got plenty of unclean urine. (Gunn pulls out a dagger; Lorne lets out a nervous chuckle) Look. Uh... I think I'm making some right now.

Oh hilarious! Nothing to do with Cordy, but it has to be added for future generations of Charisma's fans to laugh at...

Lorne: Well, I'm thinking seabreeze, compadres. I gave up a lot of blood for this gig.
Harmony: And I didn't get any. I kept begging Eve to run, but...

Lorne can be in the spin off too...

Boy, I really do fall for the dumb ones. You know how you're always trying to save, oh, every single person in the world? Did it ever occur to you you were one of them?

I can't stay. This isn't me anymore. You can say good-bye to the gang for me, explain everything once you understand.

Then she kiss Angel "What the hell."

Oh... and you're welcome.

Angel: Hello. Yes, I know. She's... but that's impossible. She's standing right— (turns to look for Cordelia, but she's not there; he becomes visibly upset) I'm sorry. Yeah. (choking up) When did she die? Did she, um... she never did wake up? I see. (hangs up, looks out to where Cordelia was standing moments earlier) Thank you.

Yes, Cordy. Thank you.

Well guys we made it... we got through all 54 of Cordy's Buffy episodes and all 86 Angel ones...

140 episodes, and it still wasn't enough!!!

So... what's gonna happen to this thread now?

At Weekends My Name Is Ernie
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote