View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #227
DamnSkippy

I can't imagine the reason the writers and/or actors will give for their characters not shooting the Gov. It would have made sense had they gotten out of the truck without their weapons and they were just so shocked or scared they didn't think they could get to their guns. But to stand there, 2 of them, with guns in their hands and neither of them take him out was completely bizarro. Neither Martinez or the other guy (Travis?) are the meek, flunky type who would follow the Gov no matter what he does. And I could buy that they are both just as psychopathic as the Gov if they had played off the massacre as something that needed to be done (maybe a few "whoop whoops" or "yeah, yeahs") instead of looking like "Whoa, WTH was that?"

Do you think they're going to say the Gov is Hitler and these guys are his Gestapo who never question or disobey an order? Because I'm still not buying it because the actors didn't play it that way.

ITA about Andrea wasting so much time talking and not getting the pliers. Stupid.

I'm praying the Gov only comes back next season to try another attack and gets blown away immediately.

Anyone else here creeped out by Carl? I understand his pragmatism but it feels like he's crossing into Merl territory.

Why do you think they went back to the prison and didn't take over Woodbury? The only reason I can think of is that maybe they don't have enough people to guard all the gates. I can't imagine they think of the prison as their home.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote