View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:57 PM   #66
rosary
fan charisma

Charisma Te pasaste ˇˇˇˇˇ

You know that I am Chilean, I enchant myself to see an episode "Billy" in the series Angel of the Latin American channel fox. I enchant myself when it express of the personage cordelia to Angel of your pains visions and it express very well, gave much sensation me...I imitate much to that personage and it gave much me to think, when you felt. it gave me like a target. It is seeing the Series Angel to me. your you know that it loads the series to me. from girl was hopeless to see "Lus of Moon" of Bruce Willis, to join with the Actress Cybrill Shephard. But that Series Angel, pleased me by "billy", your personage. Thus I became fan of cordelia Chase. It will never forget to him. Good thank you very much by all your performances in the scenes, I congratulate to you. Congratulations and Thank you very much, I believe that you deserve much of to hear the applause of the Fans.... Thank Youˇˇˇˇ

Sabes que soy chilena, me encanto de ver un episodio "Billy" en la serie Angel del canal fox latinoamericana. Me encantó cuando expresas del personaje cordelia a Angel de tus dolores de visiones y expresas muy bien, me dio mucho sensacion.. me imito mucho a ese personaje y me dio mucho para pensar, cuando sentiste.. me dio como un blanco.
Me quede viendo a la Serie Angel.. tu sabes que me carga las series.. desde chica desesperaba de ver "Lus de Luna " de Bruce Willis, de juntar con la Actriz Cybrill Sheard. Pero esa Serie Angel, me gustó por el " billy", por tu personaje.. asi me converti un fan de cordelia Chase.
Nunca le olvidare..
Bueno, muchas gracias por todo tus actuaciones en las escenas, te felicito.
Felecidades ˇˇˇ y Muchas gracias, creo que te mereces mucho de oir los aplausos de los Fans, .... Thank You ˇ

=)

Rosary, Stgo-Chile.

Last edited by rosary; 02-07-2004 at 10:02 AM.
rosary is offline   Reply With Quote