View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #268
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnSkippy View Post
Well...another week with no Rick/Daryl talk. And now it looks like an attack will happen and there'll be no time for it. Seems to me it's a way for the writers to avoid that scene and, now, it will probably be avoided for months if it ever happens. I am so disappointed.
As soon as I saw it was the mid-season finale (or whatever they call it), I knew we'd not be getting any satisfaction on the Daryl score. In the end, it'll probably end up being like how Willow finally found out what Xander told Buffy she said in "Becoming".

(Didn't we do the 'attack the prison' thing already?)

Quote:
Re the ep last night, color me unsurprised that the Gov is still evil as all hell.
I don't get the whole thing with Martinez, but yeah. it's pretty much human nature to revert to norm under threat. I'm not swayed by the knowledge his father was an abusive freak though. Michonne still needs to decapitate this clown.

Quote:
I wonder who attacked that camp and killed all those people. Perhaps a 3rd group who may help save the prison?
I kept waiting to see the stuff in Brian's possession, but alas. I don't think a group that cold-hearted is interested in helping to save the prison unless it's step one in taking the prison for themselves.