View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 11:38 AM   #23
CAMartin
Oh! A bird!

I feel the same way sometimes when i wonder if Cordelia hadn't moved over to Angel, or if the show tanked after the first season and she returned to Buffy. I have to admit, there would have been some fun tension for Cordy to return to see her old HS-Sweetheart with the demon who killed her (in an alternate dimension, of course).

But then again, as much as i loved Buffy, it tanked in the last two or perhaps three years. No offense to season five, it spat out some really excellent episodes, more heartrending than funny, sure, but still...(a.k.a. 'the Body'. Miss Sutherland is the best, and i always give her props for a job well done. Hey! It's hard playing dead! Specially if you have to have your eyes open the whole time!)

And i'd hate to see Cordy on a show like that. Angel was good for the most part, with the exception of Season4/5. Your Welcome was her best episode to date and we got to say goodbye. Though she was practically forgotten in Season 5, treated badly in S4, and turned into a...saint (gag) in S3, she was the best character and she made Angel good.

On Buffy? I don't think she would have had the luxury. There would have been some tension at first, sure, but it would have died down with the whole 'I'm Buffy, bow down before me!' era.

I'll come back and edit when my brain is awake. It's pretty early here.
CAMartin is offline   Reply With Quote