View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 09:13 PM   #28
LaLa247
Wooo!

I think Kar hit the nail on the head for me. She was too much like Buffy. Rather, they were trying to make her like Buffy, and it was kinda obvious. Didn't like it.

The lazy eye thing also had me rolling, but not as much as Doyle's "You're disgusting" to Cordy. It was just one of those lines that had to be delivered perfectly for it to work, and Glenn Quinn did it. He said it so simple and without a comical tone, it was very dry. He was a great foil for Charisma, who was Boreanaz's foil. It really worked.

Quote:
Originally posted by tojoson
i have come to the conclusion that you won't find anyone better at puting subtext on the screen than CC. DB is excellent, but i think he took lessons from her. she is just so believable
Y'know, I think Charisma can have chemistry with a rock- she's that good. But when regarding subtext, I think Boreanaz took it and ran with it. He did things that weren't in the script, like the smiling all throughout LH. We know by this ep, the second one, that Angel was kind of taken by Cordy.

Boreanaz really pushed the subtext, and I give him credit for that. And it makes me wonder, especially during LH, how much of the smiling was Boreanaz just "entranced" with Charisma, or him acting; and vice versa with Charisma. They really look like they got along, and it shows on screen.

Sorry, I rambled.

I also loved how it was obvious Charisma and Boreanaz fed off each other in scenes. Wonderful chemistry.
Charisma's Bitch #1

"Treat everyone the same until you find out they're an idiot." -- Lucy Lawless

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq, However Chuck Norris was busy that day.

Last edited by LaLa247; 09-30-2003 at 09:17 PM.
LaLa247 is offline   Reply With Quote