View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:29 AM   #16
Livvie
nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikakone View Post
The 90s show of similar idea was called Two and starred the very lovely Michael Easton.

While I was catching up on episodes of a different CW show, I saw the previews to this one, and I couldn't help to be cynical. When SMG was crying, I kept seeing Buffy. I even posted on IMDb to say so. Now some might say that it's just me thinking of her most famous role. That could be it, but my honest first inclination was to wonder why in the last 8 years she hasn't grown as an actress.

Watching her cry as a character doesn't make me feel sympathy for her character but makes me want to mock the actress. Rude but true.
Oh Michael Easton. He'll always be Caleb (and Michael) to me.

I do think this premise has been done before and kind of done to death. I'm not too excited for Charisma's movie cause I'm tired of the whole fascination with twins thing.

SMG has a fairly large fanbase. The question is, will it be big enough for the CW to keep the show on?