View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #229
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Honestly, I see Carl's point. The kid was told to put the gun down, and he didn't and he didn't and he didn't... I know Hershel disagreed, but I thought they were going to have the kid pull the gun back up too. And as for, 'he was only a kid', so is Carl. Him tossing the badge on the ground may be Carl signalling the end of his filial responsibilities to Rick.

There was an excellent question of whether or not that scene and the follow up with Rick demonstrated Shane had more of an affect on Carl than did Rick on The Talking Dead. No one mentioned the lack of bullets in the Governor though.

I can't see them going to Nazi territory, but maybe the Gov becomes Bin Laden? I gather from the graphic novel wiki we're in unknown territory here, as Lisa (the woman who lived through Governor's tantrum) ended up killing the Governor before Rick's group found them. Whatever they do with Phillip from here on out is all TV series stuff. <---

The producer said they came back to the prison because it was more easily defended from people than Woodbury was. He cited the two incursions by Rick's group as evidence. I can see that. Before I read it though, I thought it possible the Woodburians who stayed in Woodbury wanted to do things their way and the folks who came back with Rick was just those who disagreed with that.

Maybe with more prison people, they can secure that back wall and get rid of the walkers the Governor let in. Repairing that Hummvee and getting it working would be a good idea too.

And, other than the finale, I was pretty happy with the whole season. If only they'd stopped at 15 episodes.

Last edited by SamIAm; 04-02-2013 at 06:54 PM.
SamIAm is offline   Reply With Quote