View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #63
Syn
insane clown girl

Anyone else think that the last episode was frakking amazing? Cuz I sure did. Then again, I love post-Apocalyptic stuff (seriously, it's almost a kink with me) and this hit all of my "oohhhh!" buttons.

Mostly I'd love to get the lowdown on what made Alpha go good. Was he still in love with Echo? If not, how did he get over it? How did she get over what he did? GAH! I want answers! lol

Did anyone else think that Ballard died like Wash in Serenity? Echo reacted like Zoe did, and I couldn't help making the parallels. Then, irony, Alan Tudyk shows up in all his deliciousness.

I haven't seen Epitaph 1 yet, and now I have to. Reading a summary isn't good enough. I wasn't terribly bothered by the end of this show until this last episode. Now? So pissed. Sooo, sooo pissed. At least they went out on a high note. Godspeed, scifi show that kinda didn't make sense sometimes,
yet entertained me, and made me love a psychotic serial killer to point where I would could have lost all the other characters and just kept him and I would have been happy about it.

....You know, that last sentence could be talking about my love for Heroes as well. Hmm. Maybe I just like hot psychopathic serial killers? I find this disturbing about myself.