View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:46 AM   #75
Jaime Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyblue View Post
If Angel gripping that axe handle in "Belonging" wasn't symbolic, I don't know what was.

Also, I think it's interesting how they showed Angel completely ignored another scantily clad (and, coincidentally, blond) woman just minutes before, but seeing Cordy in a swimsuit sent him all to pieces. And only he could make threatening to rip someone's head off sound sweet.

Finally, I've chosen a new "Proof that Angel was in love with Cordy by the End of Season Two" scene. I used to point to how startled but happy he sounded when he said, "You love me?" in TNPLPG. But, after seeing TLG again, I think the way he says to Wesley, "It's Cordy," tops that. Even more than his anger/panic/helplessness in the rest of that scene, those two quietly spoken words said it all.
I love that part when he says to Wes it's Cordy. He will do anything to get her back.

Reminds me of when he says I need you back in Season 1 Finale. I think Cangel slowly developed feelings for each other and if you watch you can see So many moments that show them both falling for each other.

I haven't even seen all the episodes of Seasons 1 and 2 but just reading scripts and the episodes I have seen it's obvious they were falling in love all along.
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote