View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 01:25 PM   #269
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
In the end, it'll probably end up being like how Willow finally found out what Xander told Buffy she said in "Becoming".
Well, he's gotta know Carol's missing, so it will more likely be an obvious "tension" between Rick and Daryl and occasional snarky remarks by Daryl whenever Rick makes a decision for all of them without discussing it. So we'll be able to see Daryl's contempt but that's about it.

Quote:
(Didn't we do the 'attack the prison' thing already?)
If you count zombie attacks, several of them. If I were Rick, I'd be tired of having to defend that drab place and just move on down the road. Maybe find a nice Army base or missile silo.

Quote:
I don't get the whole thing with Martinez, but yeah. it's pretty much human nature to revert to norm under threat. I'm not swayed by the knowledge his father was an abusive freak though. Michonne still needs to decapitate this clown.
I think Martinez was a loose lip kind of situation. He doesn't want anyone to know what he did, especially his new "family." But I'm praying when they do their confrontation at the prison, that Rick or someone will mention his past in front of his new crew.

Quote:
I kept waiting to see the stuff in Brian's possession, but alas. I don't think a group that cold-hearted is interested in helping to save the prison unless it's step one in taking the prison for themselves.
I can see the prison clan making a deal with a new group to guarantee a victory against the Gov not knowing that they're as bad or worse than the Gov. But do we know if that camp was defenseless? Did they bring that up? Just wondering if it could have been a fair fight kinda thing and they just lost so with the victor goes the spoils.
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote