Thread: Bones
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 01:16 PM   #51
Cordy's Bitch
Not amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofilly

I really want them to explain the abscence of Wong Foo's. It was a little gimmicky, but they had established it, and I liked the idea of them having a place like that and then we don't hear about it again.
They seem to have replaced it with the Riverside Diner set.

As for Dr. Goodman, the actor, Jonathan Adams has apparently only appeared on one episode of The Unit since his appearances on Bones.

As for the sweeps storylines, it looks like they're bringing back Epps in the near future.

What they should do with the Grave Digger storyline is set them up as a sort of Moriarty for Brennan. After all ---->Very spoilery specIf they stick with the original culprit, not only could she be a potential criminal opponent, they could have her going after Boone in another way...wink, wink, nudge, nudge. I'm really waiting for Brennan to get actively jealous once in her life. I mean, jeez.

Other than that, I just want more of the Angela/Jack stuff. That's entertaining.
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Till then you've got a lot more punishment in store. So stand it like a man, and give some back."
Cordy's Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote