View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 11:33 AM   #1
Shadow4Corangela
owner of a lonely heart

Trivial Mattr's "News Year" Resolutions

I was browsing the internet for some news on Charisma, when I came across this TvGuide blog. Don't know if anyone has posted or read this.

While never one to set any personal-betterment goals, that does not preclude me from aspiring to amp up my performance as TVGuide.com's news blogger (Today's News: Our Take) and the domineering-yet-amiable overlord of the Interviews & Features column. Henceforth and herewith, thusly, I present my News Year resolutions, to which I refuse to be held accountable 364 days from now:

Quote:
While never one to set any personal-betterment goals, that does not preclude me from aspiring to amp up my performance as TVGuide.com's news blogger (Today's News: Our Take) and the domineering-yet-amiable overlord of the Interviews & Features column. Henceforth and herewith, thusly, I present my News Year resolutions, to which I refuse to be held accountable 364 days from now:

— To indulge in my yearly Q&A, for any reason whatever, with the way too fun Charisma Carpenter. Seriously, kids, each year I don't publish even half of it.
The rest of it can be found here.

Dean Winchester: I hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! ~Supernatural

Cordelia: I like 'David'. It's such a strong, masculine name. [pause] It just feels good in your mouth. ~ Angel
Shadow4Corangela is offline   Reply With Quote