View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #13
Syn
insane clown girl

Wow. Just wow. I hope everyone else watched the newest episode, because it was amazeballs!

I'm digging the hell out of this show. I was so sickened by them smearing the guts on themselves...and the intestine scarves were a bit much...but I dig that they went there. It was a pretty smart move, you know...until it started to rain.

That redneck, Merle, is going to cause soooo much trouble. He's just that type of guy who can't get along with anyone. I hate characters like him, and there's always at least one, maybe two, in movies/shows like this. He was pretty much inevitable. At least T-Dog tried to unlock the cuffs, and then he at least locked the door so that zombies didn't eat his ass. I forsee Merle getting over to the toolbox and unlocking the cuffs himself. Which can only mean trouble.

I'm a little smitten with Rick, I don't mind saying. I'm going to be so sad for him when he finds out that Lori and Shane are having an affair. I really want to know how their relationship started, or if Lori knows that Rick isn't dead...or in a coma. Were they sleeping together before the apocalypse? I want answers!!

I really dug Glenn. Mostly because he looked like Short Round from Indiana Jones, which makes me smile. He's a natural leader and I think that kid definitely has his shit together. I appreciate that on a lot of levels. I really hope nothing happens to him.

So yeah. OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW!!!