View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #149
DamnSkippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Melange View Post
So...I'm still without AMC (stupid Dish Network contract). Anything good happen tonight?
I watched the marathon over the weekend and then the premiere so I'm all caught up.

As for what happened, I'll put it in spoilers just in case.

---->It's about 7 months later depending on how far along Lori was in her pregnancy when we last saw them. The main group (which is every not dead person except for Andrea) apparently has been driving around in circles the whole time trying to avoid large groups of walkers. Carl is a mini badass and has a huge silencer on his gun. At some point Daryl and Rick go out to hunt for food and lo and behold, over the ridge they finally see the prison that they've somehow missed while driving all over the place for 7 months in the same general area. So they go in t0 clean out the main yard which is pretty cool. Carole almost kills Rick in the process but she's mostly pretty good with the rifle now. The next day they start the process of cleaning out the inside of the prison and Hershel trips over a walker and gets bitten on the leg. They drag him into what looks like the cafeteria and Rick doesn't hesitate to chop and chop and chop at this leg until it's off. Hershel understandably passes out. There's a noise and they turn around to see live people behind a grated partition. They look like they're prisoners.

Meanwhile Lori thinks the baby might be dead and worries that it might be a walker in there and will start eating her from the inside out. LOL! I was wondering what took her so long to think of that.

Andrea and Michonne are still together even though we really don't see too much of them in this episode. Andrea appears to be pretty sick (flu?) but Michonne won't leave her even though Andrea tells her she should because the walkers just keep coming. In the end, they leave the place they were hold up in together.

I think those are the highpoints but it seems Rick is still being pretty much of an asshole off and on and everyone has just gotten better at killing walkers.
<------
DamnSkippy is offline   Reply With Quote