View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:34 PM   #55
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Walking Dead finale scores 6 Million in viewers and 3.0 in the 18-49A demo. This thing is doing outstanding in the ratings. Watching finale now, while chime in with thoughts later.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/show...ory-books.html

Great finale, still liking Shane and loved the flashback to see how much he went through. I also felt bad for him in that Lori/Shane scene but all that being said he was totally fraking wrong and if Lori or Rick decide to beat the crap out of him I'd totally support them.

I don't like Lori but I really did feel for her doing the rape-y scene. The actress managed to convey real fear which is probably the most I've seen out of her on the show.

Quote:
And I'm pretty sure the CDC guy saw the two of them on the monitors. I think that's what he whispered in Rick's ear before they left.
I'm betting it was something about the blood results, like someone is infected but not showing and we'll find out next season.

I love Darryl, he's just awesome, even his racism seems to be dying down. He doesn't hate Dogg or Glenn but he's just so ignorant that he makes these dumbass racist remarks. Granted I'm waiting for the first official Glenn/Darryl slash-fic because you just know those two are OTP

Quote:
Andrea and Dale's relationship is coming along nicely....though I still kind of like the idea of her with Rick. But I'm not married to the idea. I've come to really, really like Daryl; it's kind of hard not to. He's a such a straightforward kind of guy, and I appreciate that. Glenn was adorable with a hangover. I want more of Glenn being his awesome, strategic and sarcastic self.
They have a great relationship but I don't get a romantic vibe off of them...then again I'm still holding out for Rick/Andrea.

Last edited by Morrigan; 12-06-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Morrigan is offline   Reply With Quote