View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #38
Morrigan
Who Da Man?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIAm View Post
I thought Rick was supposed to be an astronaut?

Just wondering about it is all. It's looking like they've stuck this group together for no other reason than to have them at odds all the time. BSG did that, and it always puzzled me how humanity could go from 12 worlds with billions of people to 50,000 people and still not be able to get along.
I've decided that when the ZA happens all of the astronauts, rocket scientist and overall Shledon Cooper's of the world will be locked up in a huge super-protected underground facility (or secret lair) waiting for the Zombies and Darwin Award's Candidates to ultimately kill each other off, before emerging to create a new and better society.

Quote:
Then again, I might not have just left Merle Dixon on the roof - I might have advocated tossing him over the side to better create a feeding distraction so the rest of us could escape.
Killing him first of course, b/c otherwise that's just cruel..leaving him to die from the fall or get eaten alive by zombies...I'd have been merciful and shot him before throwing him off the building