View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #63
SamIAm
It's all about Cordy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlet2367 View Post
Dude. Now I'm shipping Eliot/Ziva (NCIS).
As long as she can take care of herself, I think Eliot would appreciate the break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Hah, you and every other straight male Leverage fan.
Well, think about it. You need a car, boom, there's a new BMW 750iL. Need a hundred thousand dollars? Parker makes a "withdrawal". And she's hot.

Quote:
I know they'll never go there and it's not a requirement but I do like the concept.
Yeah, I like that Sophie's one of those 'git'er done' types, but they have invested way too much into her and Nate to change now.

Quote:
Was he crawling into the bottle b/c of what he believes the team thinks of him or what he sees in the mirror?
The team, concerns that he might have killed that dude last week aside, hold him in high regard, so I'd say it's his issue, not theirs.

Quote:
In the end I think Nate is probably the darkest character on the show, more so than Eliot (who has done some really bad things).
Eliot (and the rest) seem to have made their peace with their pasts and with each other, and are happy to do now what they do as a kind of atonement, for want of a better word. But Nate's all about wallowing in the past, even though I'm not sure there was much else he could have done for his son than he did. It's pretty much the insurance company's fault, not his. But like Angel before him (to extend the comparison), Nate can't seem to accept that sometimes there's nothing to be done, and it's not his fault that's true.