Thread: Bones
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:00 PM   #12
v120176

Maybe you don't remember very well. Check the time when they went before AI or even before the hiatus, you know before changing the day... back there when we discussed that what could put in risk Bones was the cost of the show, since and I remember clearly saying it, the numbers were stable, but not too much good if the cost of the show was high, but showing that it had a good base of fans.
More, at that time I remember being more "optimistic" or favorable than other people here, when someone posted (not me) something (don't remember if it was an articule or several posts in other places) about the numbers fo the show, something like maybe FOX could not be happy even when they ordered a full season (wich with FOX means nothing). So, no, I wasn't always negative about the numbers......

But don't worry, I exclude myself from this Bones Thread, so no more problems. I even got the premiere days ago and I didn't say anything here about my opinion, even when they were things that I liked a lot. But from now, I won't post the numbers or anything.
But as I said, I got it gets better and have the past season numbers at least (hope it's due to the time, even when it's common that FOX premieres early).

What I couldn't see was Justice (the file a friend sent me had bad quality becuase the compression). I'm going to download it later probably.
and can't get anywhere it's House's premiere

Last edited by v120176; 08-31-2006 at 05:18 PM.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote