Thread: Bones
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 03:10 PM   #10
v120176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
5.5/10 isn't that bad. Is it?.

It's not bad per se, but the're not good. According to Zap2it and Futon lost between 20% in Household taking the premiere last year and 34% (I think in demos). And take in consideration that Bones got a lot of new viewers when it was paired with AI. (the media there wasn't 7.5 more o less?) When House increased the ratings thanks to AI, the next year the show kept the ratings. Bones didn't. More it didn't even get the same level of viewers than the season 1 premiere and, let's face it, It was no competition yesterday.

I don't think Justice did that well, the stronger competition was a CM's rerun, but at least got near 6 points and increased the lead (the networks take that in consideration a lot, according to some TV forums).
I don't say it's going to be cancelled or that's a risk. Except some huuuuuge dropping, or disaster it will have a full season, that's for sure, IMO. But those numbers are not the best exactly, more after having the back up of AI and not keeping those viewers.
Let's hope the next week get better. But anyways... always the numbers are bad for me even when I said they were good or stable

Last edited by v120176; 08-31-2006 at 04:24 PM.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote