View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 10:59 PM   #68
_trucordette

Wink The *heart* of the show.

Cordy simply was one of the most beautiful attributes to AtS and BtVS. I am going to miss the C/A'shippyness of Angel. It's not going to be the same without her. From the minute Charisma walked onto the set, she owned it man. Everything and everyone around her just seemed to light up and she brought such an element to the show itself. I'll admit I kind of wished her and Doyle would have had a little more of a chance, but to see her almost end up with Angel and then now she's gone and neither one of them can be together, that's a little hard to deal with. I mean if you think about, we spent eight years watching her and this is all we get left of her?

As beautiful as this episode was, as fitting and right as the kiss was, it's just hard after all of this time to let her go. It's like it's almost too big to take in. I started crying from the very beginning of the episode and kept crying through out. I'm not sure where I cried harder and in which parts. I know it was the video of Doyle that made me cry where Cordy was talking about understanding why he did what he did. Such a beautiful charismatic lady.