View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 02:11 PM   #6
Dannyblue
a.k.a. Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan
If you're such an avid viewer, did you happen to catch this one? Innocent Victims I watched the first 2 or 3 hours but missed the end. I have no idea who did it!
I just saw that again recently, but I wasn't really focussed on it. However, this is how it was resolved, in case you want to know.

spoiler >>>>There were witnesses who claimed to have seen the suspect in the area where the murder occured. But, apparantly, there was a guy who looked just like the suspect (same hair color, same build, mustache) who regularly walked in that same area at night, so it might have been him the witnesses actually saw the night of the murder. The police and prosecuters knew about this guy from the very beginning but didn't tell the defense about him. And, apparantly, thought they'd never have to since the guy was planning to move a few weeks later. But the defense found him, put him on the stand, and blew holes in the prosecutor's case. Thanks to that, and lots of other factors that weren't quite so dramatic, the suspect was found not guilty.<<<< spoiler

And, I agree, the newer movies, especially those made specifically for Lifetime, aren't as good as the older films they've bought from other networks.