View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 01:13 PM   #186
v120176

Continuing the "What would DG did on season 4?" theme.
That's an answer I keep asking.... I mean, all the characters that went into a "dark time" did it because it was their choices. OK, W&H and Darla were pissing off and pushing Angel, in season 2, but it was his desicion fired the group and start a cruzade using any method. With Wesley, the same. Maybe the prophesy was false, but HE BELIEVED that Angel was capable of killing Connor, he didn't discuss that with anybody. He decided by himself taking the baby away from his father.
So, if the Evil Cordy was somenthing planned a long time before CC's pregnancy (as the asshat said), I wonder how DG would write that. The way JW did it result into a "innocent of all charges" for the real Cordy. She didn't make any questionable choice. Was Jazmine controling her all the time. The difference with DG is he always put the final decision into the character, there was external influence (W&H and the prophesy) but at the end were the real characters who screwed up the things.
Because of that, is that I keep asking me How DG would managed the Evil Cordy plot: what happened that she became evil.

Val.

Last edited by v120176; 12-03-2003 at 01:17 PM.
v120176 is offline   Reply With Quote