View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 10:24 PM   #20
nodakskip

Acting is very hit and miss. I think one of her maybe missteps was to try so hard after Buffy/Angel for only a sitcom where she can do light work to have a regular schedule with her then young son.

If I recall right her only pilot sitcom 'Like cats and Dogs' was up at UPN but they took Veronica mars instead of two sitcoms.

Though I think most actors would kill for a "cult classic" role like Cordelia that lasted two different shows. Its very rare for actors to get that twice. Only one I think from the WB that did was Josh Jackson from Dawnsons Creek. After a long time after the WB he got on at the start of Fringe. And David B with Bones as well I guess.

I just think Buffy/Angel was cursed a little. Back then the WB/UPN 'young' audience was considered not a big deal. Now that the CW and others are really pushing the younger crowd. Look at the Arrow show on CW. It has one spinoff already another one being talked about, and an animated one starting soon.

And she should count herself lucky that she is not in the comics series... as those are horrible.