View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 01:25 AM   #44
Syn
insane clown girl

Andrea is kind of badass. I don't know if I would have allowed my dead sister to awaken all zombiefied and then get that close to my face before shooting her. I'd have done that at a distance. Woman has balls of steel.

Umm....Shane pointing the gun at Rick's back? Yeah. That was kind of shocking, but then again....Rick has taken everything that Shane had. His authority, "his" woman... It's not exactly surprising that Shane resents that. I don't think he would have pulled the trigger even if Dale hadn't come out of the woods. But for a minute there he thought about it. His life was a whole lot simpler when Rick was off in Comaville.

I liked the look on Dale's face though. He honestly thought Shane was going to shoot him.

I kind of got some glee out of watching the battered woman (can't think of her name) putting a pickax in her abusive husband's corpse. Heh. Woman is better off without him. Way better off. I liked Darryl's face when she was doing that. Even he was disturbed.

I felt so bad for Jim...and I wasn't expecting him to get bit, because I thought for sure they might explore his weird vision/dream thing a bit more. Then again....we didn't see him die. So who knows what's going on there! (Okay, he's probably dead....but whatevs!)

I liked the twist with the CDC guy. At least someone is trying to find a cure. I get the feeling that he might have gotten infected in the lab when that acid ate at his glove and he touched that sample.... I wonder why he let the survivors into the building? Loneliness, human kindness, or....experimentation?

Can't wait for next week!