View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #56
Syn
insane clown girl

Hmmm...I honestly hadn't thought about what the blood test results might have shown. The reason I thought the CDC guy was telling Rick that is because read a spoiler somewhere>> that said that a "little birdie" whispers in Rick's ear at the end, and it had something to do with Lori and Shane's relationship. I just assumed the CDC guy saw them together and decided to give Rick a head's up, for whatever reason.<< Either way, pretty interesting!

Quote:
They have a great relationship but I don't get a romantic vibe off of them...then again I'm still holding out for Rick/Andrea.
Ummm....>> apparently they're going there with Andrea/Dale. They're together in the comics (which I haven't read, but will soon!) and from what I've read from interviews with Darabont and Kirkland, they don't plan on changing that. I have mixed feelings, as I too would like her with Rick.<<

I'm having problems because I still want to like Shane, but he's not exactly making it easy to do so. He's a good guy who is slowly going bad, and when he really goes bad, I think it's going to be EPIC.