View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 12:33 AM   #18
OCNON

It really did not make any sense to have the Buffy character on the 100th episode especially considering what went on in season 4 of Angel. What really is disturbing is that they would actually put a character that was not involved play by play in the seasons of Angel. How disrespectful! Cordelia made a huge impact on Angel and actually helped Angel with human interaction. If you go back and look at the earlier seasons of Buffy, Angel was kind of stiff and kept to the shadows (just my opinion). I do not think he even progressed as much in character until he went to LA and hooked up with the fang gang. Even Wesley changed. I think that Joss is dead wrong for what he did with Cordelia because her story line did not run its course. They just forced it closed. What has run its course is the Buffy and Angel saga. Another thing is by leaving Cordelia in a coma, we do not get to see her side of the story or whether she was present when all that icky mess was going on in season 4. What were they thinking? Anyway, the reason Buffy would be on the show is for ratings and the B/A fans thinking they are the ultimate couple regardless of any other logical story or character.

Yeah, I am a little bitter and ranting a bit but it is good to vent every once in awhile.
OCNON is offline   Reply With Quote