Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   C/W friendship (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14142)

missdini 02-07-2004 11:08 AM

C/W friendship

Cordy and Wes were my first love on ATS, i didn't really ship them, but i thought they'd make a funny and sweet couple!:D They were such great friends, sometimes she told Wes things she couldn't even tell Angel.
Unfortunately there wasn't so much interaction between C/W at the end of season 3 and in season 4.
CC and AD have so much chemistry together. I'd love to see them acting together again! :)

aikakone 02-07-2004 03:28 PM

Some great Cordy/Wes:

Thin Dead Line (a favorite episode all around)
And the season 2 episode where Wes tells Angel that Cordy's not the same person he thought she was (when Angel thought she'd be out on a date of Friday night)

There's much more. Cordy/Wes was wonderful. A great friendship that got overshadowed by C/A (not complaining, mind, but just sayin')

broken harlequin 02-07-2004 03:52 PM

*Loved* Cordy/Wes friendship- two moments for me:

1. As mentioned by Aikakone in 'Reprise' where Wes tells Cordy over the phone she's not alone and things will get better for them
2. 'Fredless' acting out the B/A ness. Classic Angel :)

missdini 02-07-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

And the season 2 episode where Wes tells Angel that Cordy's not the same person he thought she was (when Angel thought she'd be out on a date of Friday night)
Oh, sweet Wes! He knew our Cordy had changed!

And i loved their little talk in "Billy" about relationships.:)

aikakone 02-07-2004 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by broken harlequin

1. As mentioned by Aikakone in 'Reprise' where Wes tells Cordy over the phone she's not alone and things will get better for them

I was trying to think of that one. It's a really touching moment. I just couldn't think of the episode. Isn't that the same one where he calls her after he got dumped by Virginia?

As for C/W romance/more-than-friendship, I really would have to say their kiss in parting gifts was GREAT. Wes certainly enjoyed it. I didn't see the so-called bad and embarassing kiss they had on Buffy, so I can't judge that. I only know the one kiss from them I did see was tops.

Luna 02-07-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

That episode was "Epiphany". I also loved about that ep that Wesley went with Angel to help Cordy despite of his not completely healed gunshot wound.:cool:

DamnSkippy 02-07-2004 09:22 PM

They had a couple of great scenes in "War Zone." The one in the convertible in the alley where she's imagining the beach and all he sees is the stinky alley. And the end where they're in the park getting coffee and she talks about prostituting herself to David Nabbit. I love those scenes! Actually, any scene these two had together was phenomenal.

Quote:

I didn't see the so-called bad and embarassing kiss they had on Buffy, so I can't judge that. I only know the one kiss from them I did see was tops.
That first kiss was amazingly bad. They both did a fantastic job of conveying just how icky it was. But I must agree, the second one in LA was outstanding. When he jerked her forward and her hair fell away from her arched back...just an amazing visual.

broken harlequin 02-08-2004 05:09 AM

bickery friendship- what about 'Untouched?' The whole 'I am not a sheep' dialogue wasone of the best moments... ever

Luna 02-08-2004 01:41 PM

Quote:

And the end where they're in the park getting coffee and she talks about prostituting herself to David Nabbit. I love those scenes! Actually, any scene these two had together was phenomenal.
Yeah, that scene was great! They had always good chemistry together!:lol:

missdini 02-08-2004 05:24 PM

I remember when brutalo Faith hit Cordy she got a black eye and Wes tenderly touched her face!:) I loved that scene!

Lizzy 02-08-2004 07:25 PM

Wes/Cordy is the best brother-sister relationship ever. I never saw the sexual tension/chemistry between them, though some people did. I just loved how much they cared for each other. C/W/A are the core of Angel. Or rather, were.

Shorty Big 02-08-2004 08:21 PM

I loved Cordy and Wes in The Ring. They had great teamwork in their effort to save Angel. From learning how to open the shackle to pretending to be cops, they were great together. I loved the ending with them helping poor beaten Angel, and saying how they set a bunch of demons free. Good times...

aikakone 02-10-2004 07:39 AM

Watched the opening of Fredless Sunday night. I have to say the "Cordy and Wes do Buffy and Angel" his highly amusing. Both were having fun doing it, and the comfort there showed lovely friendship.

I got a huge laugh from Wes when he said "I love you so much I forgot to brood!"

Skizzie20 02-16-2004 11:48 PM

Never shipped them either, but their friendship was beautiful, and oh so funny. I will never get over them doing the little B/A spoof.

Annie 02-17-2004 06:30 AM

I always tough that C/W had great chemistry, especially season 1
was great. I loved The Ring, there were so many great lines between them, Cordy’s explanation about Wesley’s social life "Every night it’s Jeopardy followed by Wheel of fortune and a cup of hot cocoa. Look out girls, this can’t be tamed."
And when they pretend to be detectives, oh my god, they were hilarious!

And there were so many other episodes as well.
Oh the good old days.:p