Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Charisma Carpenter (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The "Flirting With Danger" Thread (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20167)

Penny Century 02-13-2006 06:48 PM

The "Flirting With Danger" Thread

Here it is, folks -- discussion for CC's new Lifetime movie goes here. Remember the usual guidelines:

Until it's aired, it's a spoiler.

Once it's aired, it's not a spoiler.

Feel free to discuss in real time, but if you know what happens next, don't spill!

Share and enjoy.

Freakface 02-13-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny Century
Here it is, folks -- discussion for CC's new Lifetime movie goes here. Remember the usual guidelines:

Until it's aired, it's a spoiler.

Once it's aired, it's not a spoiler.

Feel free to discuss in real time, but if you know what happens next, don't spill!

Share and enjoy.

So what do you call it while it's aired? :confused: :dunce:

Penny Century 02-13-2006 07:22 PM

If you can see it, it has aired.

If it's aired, it's not a spoiler.

This is my roundabout way of telling people not to post advance spoilers if they've seen a feed or read the ending.

thkudrivthru

tojoson 02-13-2006 07:39 PM

do west coasters get it at the same time as east coasters

Penny Century 02-13-2006 08:05 PM

Okay, important stuff first: CC's the only name above the title. Billing is key!

psychofilly 02-13-2006 08:19 PM

Uh, wow. Lots of skin.

Freakface 02-13-2006 08:20 PM

After the first commercial break, my only thought right now:

If it goes to DVD, I pray to God that there will be an unrated version!!!! :naughty:

Penny Century 02-13-2006 08:37 PM

So yeah, definitely a Basic Instinct vibe so far, down to at least one "other" woman who may be the real culprit. I figure Laura has to have some connection to the design studio -- maybe a silent partner?

Much less CC so far than the putatively "good" woman of Rafe's "own kind," though. Meh.

Freakface 02-13-2006 08:44 PM

Right now, my observations:
  • I just had a nasty thought involving that popsicle.
  • I loved that red robe, especially when it's off!
  • Why can't Rafe have both Laura and Gloriia

:love:

Penny Century 02-13-2006 08:47 PM

Aaaaaand yeah, the design studio is Laura's "office," but we kinda could guess that from the preview. ;)

tojoson 02-13-2006 08:47 PM

conjecture> maybe the connection is that lady (Karen Cliche) at the design studio is Laura's mysterious sister <

Freakface 02-13-2006 08:54 PM

I must say that this movie is different from what I have seen Charisma in.

She is conniving on a different level compared to Kendall.

Penny Century 02-13-2006 09:00 PM

I'm still not sure Laura is "conniving," because it seems too damn easy that she's the actual murderer -- but I must say, I've never seen such a cold look on CC's face as when she dared Rafe to tell her why he didn't suspect her any more.

Obviously Laura has issues with the men in her life dying, though. One leg doesn't reach all the way to the floor, is what I'm guessing.

Freakface 02-13-2006 09:02 PM

Right now, I wonder if I should be watching more Lifetime TV if they are showing that much skin.

I could have sworn with all the sex scenes Charisma is in, I was watching a Cinemax movie.

Morrigan 02-13-2006 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny Century
One leg doesn't reach all the way to the floor, is what I'm guessing.

Huh? Translation please, I'm to tired to think about it :D