Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Charisma Carpenter (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   "Cheater's Club" Promo Pictures (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20514)

Kika 06-14-2006 09:23 PM

"Cheater's Club" Promo Pictures

Only three pictures available, all of which contain Charisma :)

Promo 1
Promo 2
Promo 3

Freakface 06-14-2006 09:48 PM

Great pics... Thanks!

But I wonder if we are gonna get a skin-fest like the last movie? :naughty:

And since this is a Lifetime movie, why do I get the feeling it's the therapist's husband who is the killer? :9mm:

Livvie 06-14-2006 10:29 PM

Thanks for the pics. Looking good. Sucks that there are only three stills for this movie.

Hopefully someone will tape it and cap it so we can have lots and lots of pictures.

(Debs, you wonderful woman, I am looking at you. LOL. No harm in asking early, right?)

Platypus 06-15-2006 12:38 AM

Thank you Kika! You always bring us goodies!

Cordy_82 06-15-2006 08:34 AM

Beautiful pics, thanks Kika!! :lol:

DamnSkippy 06-15-2006 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livvie
Hopefully someone will tape it and cap it so we can have lots and lots of pictures.

(Debs, you wonderful woman, I am looking at you. LOL. No harm in asking early, right?)

I probably will depending on the quality of the picture. I hate capping from a tape, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :)

MissWera 06-15-2006 10:28 AM

Charisma looks beautiful..as always :grin:
Thanks for the pics Kika!

Shadow4Corangela 06-15-2006 12:10 PM

That's not a happy face. :lol: Still, CC looks gorgeous as usual. Thanks for the pics. kika. :love:

psychofilly 06-15-2006 12:29 PM

Mmm. I like that you can see some age on her.

Emmangel 06-15-2006 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychofilly
Mmm. I like that you can see some age on her.

I was going to mention how happy I was not to see the usual extreme airbrushing taking place (shame the same can't be said for the Stargate promos).

Mr.Brightside 06-15-2006 01:43 PM

Love the pics....does anyone know when this come's on?

Angela 06-15-2006 01:51 PM

Awesome pics! CC is as gorgeous as ever. Thanks, Kika!

psychofilly 06-15-2006 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmangel
I was going to mention how happy I was not to see the usual extreme airbrushing taking place (shame the same can't be said for the Stargate promos).

Hee! You aren't the first person I've heard mention that. They didn't airbrush out Chris Judge's receeding hairline, but that's about the only thing they didn't touch.

Personally, I like to see actors age. It makes them seem a little closer to us and just a bit more real. CC isn't twenty any more, and I don't particularly need her to be. Now if we can just get her back in romantic comedies I'd be golden.

Emmangel 06-15-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychofilly
Hee! You aren't the first person I've heard mention that. They didn't airbrush out Chris Judge's receeding hairline, but that's about the only thing they didn't touch.

Personally, I like to see actors age. It makes them seem a little closer to us and just a bit more real. CC isn't twenty any more, and I don't particularly need her to be. Now if we can just get her back in romantic comedies I'd be golden.

See, I thought his hairline was airbrushed too. I see it so often now I just assume.

I like it too, as it is nice to see them age, and it often looks so fake othwise. I still shudder at the memory of those season 6(?) SG1 promos taken in their desert gear with the yellow background. They were airbrushed and glared to death. It ruins so many good photos and it's not needed at all.

psychofilly 06-15-2006 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmangel
See, I thought his hairline was airbrushed too. I see it so often now I just assume.

I like it too, as it is nice to see them age, and it often looks so fake othwise. I still shudder at the memory of those season 6(?) SG1 promos taken in their desert gear with the yellow background. They were airbrushed and glared to death. It ruins so many good photos and it's not needed at all.

I think his face was, but his hairline looks much higher all of a sudden. Part od it is that they are brushing it back instead of forward, but the dude has lost some hair. I like it, and I really think they should work his aging into the storyline (loosing a symbiote had to cut years off his lifespan). I think I've seen those. Some just make you want to shudder. I really liked last years Atlantis ones though, simple and pretty.

I wonder what the Buffy and Angel promo department would be doing, especially with two aging "immortals" in the casts.

ETA: Have y'all ever seen THIS SITE? It's a fascinating look at the process on some pretty big named actors, musicians and celebrity figures