Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   TV Party! (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Walking Dead (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22203)

Platypus 10-09-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400157)
"They're screwing with the wrong people."

Can't wait 'til it's back.

Sunday night! Squeeee!

Seriously, though, I'm on pins and needles as the hype for this premiere just seems to be so over the top that I'm not quite sure how it could possibly live up to it... but I can't wait to find out. :)

SamIAm 10-12-2014 09:10 PM

Holy crap. That was worth waiting for.

Platypus 10-13-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400214)
Holy crap. That was worth waiting for.

Off the charts! Poor Sam... the hippie hitchhiker Sam, I mean. (But sorry your Walking Dead namesake was literally slaughtered).

I think this season is going to be a wild ride.

SamIAm 10-13-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platypus (Post 400216)
Off the charts! Poor Sam... the hippie hitchhiker Sam, I mean. (But sorry your Walking Dead namesake was literally slaughtered).

I think this season is going to be a wild ride.

On The Talking Dead, they said Robin Lord Taylor was flown in to film that scene having not been told what his role would be. He came in, got slaughtered, and left to go be Oswald Cobblepot on Gotham. So silver lining, I guess.

Morrigan 10-17-2014 05:33 PM

Very good episode. Carol is just pure awesome, loved the Carol/Daryl and Carol/Rick reunion, and the Grimes Family Reunion.

SamIAm 10-20-2014 07:40 AM

"Will you have us?" And yet, "We're gonna do what Rick does." I don't get it.

If I were Beth, that's who I'd want to come after me.

As for the ending, well, if you watch Hannibal (and you should watch it), it's been done, but it was more gruesome on TWD. I thought Tyreese had killed that guy in the shack though.

Morrigan 10-28-2014 04:46 PM

If Carol dies saving Beth, im going be hella pissed.

This week was ok, but not great. I figured Bob was bitten when he was so morose before he got kidnapped. Glad they ended the Termite storyline so quickly.

SamIAm 10-28-2014 09:13 PM

I doubt Carol is dead. I have no guess on why Darrel was being coy about who was with him, but Morgan seems to be a popular guess.

It was almost inevitable Bob would die. It's been two years and we knew nothing about the guy.

I'm glad we're done with Terminus too, but mostly because Gareth was just irritating. I kinda want our gang to meet up with whoever the Terminus crew ran into to change their eating habits.

But you're right, it was kind of a by-the-numbers episode.

Morrigan 11-01-2014 11:43 AM

Terminus killed the people that took over the camp and changed them. The crazy guy in the premire that Glenn releases from the container (screaming we're the same) was the guy who came in to the box car during the flashback (dragged mary back and took another woman to rape).

SamIAm 11-02-2014 10:32 AM

Ah. I thought Mary told Carol they'd run some of them off and did what they did with the others.

SamIAm 11-05-2014 06:02 PM

That was really not what I thought Beth had fallen into. Carol is really not the same person she was when Shane killed her abusive husband, so I doubt she's going to take what the guards are dishing out. I hope Carol and Beth survive whatever hell Carol is about to unleash.

On the other I'm wondering if the person with Daryl is Dawn, finally grasping the concept that no one's coming. And if it is Dawn and not Carol and Beth...

Interesting note, this episode was the second one this season to beat out Sunday Night Football in viewership.

DamnSkippy 11-07-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400237)
On the other I'm wondering if the person with Daryl is Dawn, finally grasping the concept that no one's coming. And if it is Dawn and not Carol and Beth...

My guess is Noah. I have a feeling Carol and Daryl followed the car back to the hospital and might have seen Beth and Noah trying to escape. They grabbed Noah who gave them the lowdown on the place and Carol got hurt in their rescue attempt. Daryl decides to go back to the group for help and brings Noah with him.

SamIAm 11-12-2014 12:04 PM

I gather it's not a surprise to the novel readers, but I was not surprised to hear Eugene's story was all BS. Liked the background on Abraham too. Still, I'll be happy to get back to Carol and Daryl.

Morrigan 11-14-2014 07:34 PM

Last season I wasn't sure if he was legit or full of it. I was almost certain, from his explanation in the premiere, that it was BS but I wasn't 100%. I wasn't shocked be the reveal at all.

I skipped the Beth episode, had no real interest in a whole episode dedicated to her, would have been better if they split the episode between Beth and Daryl/carol chasing the car. I'm not a fan of this split story format but on the bright side it allowed me to pick and choose which episodes I would watch last season.

I thought the Abe/Eugene and team episode was rather nboring and anti-climatic. However, I am really looking forward to this Sunday's episode, looks exciting, hopefully there's a bit of action.

SamIAm 11-18-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrigan (Post 400241)
... However, I am really looking forward to this Sunday's episode, looks exciting, hopefully there's a bit of action.

Not so much with the action, but I thought a really good episode. Very Gothic, if you will. I guess it's plain now Noah is the one hiding in the bushes. Hard to believe there are only two episodes left.