Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   TV Party! (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Walking Dead (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22203)

SamIAm 11-18-2015 07:05 AM

This week's episode was more interesting than last week's, but I'm hoping everyone is back together before the finale.

Any thoughts as to why they hid Wade from the viewing audience?

SamIAm 11-25-2015 10:41 AM

On the one hand, yay! He lives! On the other hand, man, that was a lame way to go.

Morrigan 11-25-2015 05:26 PM

Pretty much. Plus it takes some of the suspense out because as much as they claim no one is safe, we know that's not true.

SamIAm 12-04-2015 07:37 AM

Well, that was a weird place to end it.

DamnSkippy 12-04-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400423)
Well, that was a weird place to end it.

I thought so, too. I think Sam has to go to the bathroom. He will pee his pants and the walkers will smell it. Sam and his brother are goners. :shhh:

SamIAm 12-06-2015 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400424)
I thought so, too. I think Sam has to go to the bathroom. He will pee his pants and the walkers will smell it. Sam and his brother are goners. :shhh:

Well, you go after Carl, you're gonna die. Sam was toast the instant he decided to hide from the monsters. You can't hide from the monsters. You just can't.

SamIAm 02-16-2016 07:30 AM

Well, Sam took out the whole family. Stupid Sam. Anyway, no one can complain that episode went too slow. I really liked Daryl's summation of a highly complex situation: "What a bunch of assholes." But I gotta think no one kills off a whole motorcycle gang without repercussions.

SamIAm 04-04-2016 08:45 AM

I see by the many posts and polls the season finale was a love it or hate it. I loved it. It seemed to me to be pretty much the stress inducing episode everyone said it was going to be, and I liked the beat to black ending.

My bet is on Daryl being "it".

DamnSkippy 04-10-2016 10:21 AM

My bet is on Adam or Eugene even though they were both set up in the story to possibly being the one so it was probably a psyche out. I don't think it's one of the women, but if it was, it would be Rosita or Sasha.

SamIAm 04-18-2016 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400464)
My bet is on Adam or Eugene even though they were both set up in the story to possibly being the one so it was probably a psyche out. I don't think it's one of the women, but if it was, it would be Rosita or Sasha.

I discounted everyone who wasn't in the van since the POV shot at the end imitated the person in the van POV from earlier. Of them, I eliminated the women because of outside the story reasons, leaving Daryl and Glenn. While I know Negan kills Glenn in the comic, I think, '...taking it like a champ' seemed beyond Glenn's abilities given his emotional state. Thus, Daryl.

Then again, I read even the producers haven't yet decided who Negan kills, so it could be anyone.

DamnSkippy 04-18-2016 10:16 PM

If it's Daryl I will be extremely disappointed. I won't stop watching, but it will be tough to take. :crybaby:

SamIAm 04-26-2016 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400470)
If it's Daryl I will be extremely disappointed. I won't stop watching, but it will be tough to take. :crybaby:

Daryl and Michonne are my most feared, but I am resigned to it being Daryl. Preparation for the worst, if you will.

On a tangentially related note, it seems to me that FtWD is getting better this season.

DamnSkippy 04-27-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400471)
On a tangentially related note, it seems to me that FtWD is getting better this season.

I'm still fast forwarding through a lot of it. I really have a problem with the two leads - not a fan - so it's making it tougher for me to relate to the characters.

SamIAm 05-03-2016 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400472)
I'm still fast forwarding through a lot of it. I really have a problem with the two leads - not a fan - so it's making it tougher for me to relate to the characters.

Which two; the husband and wife or Tom Riddle and his sister?

DamnSkippy 05-06-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400473)
Which two; the husband and wife or Tom Riddle and his sister?

The husband and wife. I just don't connect with them as characters or actors so it's making it tough to watch.