Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Long Live The Queen: A Cordelia Chase Tribute (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Short But Sweet: The Best of C/D (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14070)

Penny Century 02-05-2004 09:16 AM

Short But Sweet: The Best of C/D

Put your favorite memories of Cordy and Doyle right here. Enjoy!

arkady 02-05-2004 09:24 AM

I loved the one with the bachelor party (ep name anyone?) and Doyle is all trussed up and trying to fight in demon form and Cordy starts whacking him on the head because she thinks he's one of the demons going to eat Doyle's brains. The look on Doyle's face as she bops him one and he realises that he can't say anything cause he hasn't told her he's a demon. That still cracks me up.

Emmangel 02-05-2004 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by arkady
I loved the one with the bachelor party (ep name anyone?)
The Bachelor Party. ;)

Darla 02-05-2004 10:26 AM

Ah... Cordy/Doyle... those were sweet days. It's hard to pick a fave moment... Let's see... *thinks*

I think my fave scene is actually after Doyle was already gone - in "Parting Gifts". That was the first episode I ever saw and I loved the way she was talking about him, remembering him. Back then I even thought that they had been a couple. :)

Or that look on Cordy's face when she saw him on that info screen in "Birthday"...

Or... that scene on the ship in "Hero" when they finally start thinking about a date and everything...

or when they were doin' that AI promo thingy - "our rats are low" gets me every time...

or... okay, I stop here... ;)

Luna 02-05-2004 11:24 AM

I liked the hugging from Cordy in "Room w/a view" as Doyle got the apartment for her. And his amorous gazes at her were also really sweet.

Those were good times, but much too short.:(

Amz 02-05-2004 01:23 PM

I loved the beginning scene in Room w/a view with Cordy practising for an audition. That was just hilarious.

And of course the classic scene arkady talked about in The Bachelor Party.

Shirley 02-05-2004 03:08 PM

"Hero."

They finally kiss. It's so friggin bittersweet. Its just very amazingly done.

arkady 02-06-2004 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Emmangel
The Bachelor Party. ;)
Yeah goodonya! :D I must have been having a brain vacation day that day. Which seems to happen more often than not these days.

I got another one. The Cordy/Doyle interaction in the episode with the feeling stick, and doesn't that look naughty written down. The scene where Angel has gotten in touch with his feelings and gives them both a big hug, the looks on Cordy and Doyle's faces. Priceless.

Crap it is Cordy and Doyle isn't it? Not Cordy and Wes cause it'd be majorly embarrassing if I got it wrong.

broken harlequin 02-06-2004 05:19 AM

Hero for me :)

The kiss at the end was wonderful, so bittersweet

"I guess we'll never know... if this is a face you could learn to love."

*sniff*

I also really loved Sense and Sensitivity when he noticed her shoes :)

itsyogyrl 02-25-2004 11:41 PM

In "Hero", after Doyle tells Cordy about the missing day from "I Will Remember You", they both reach for napkins (or something), their hands touch, and they share this look. It's a nice look.

DeeDee 05-05-2004 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkady
I loved the one with the bachelor party (ep name anyone?) and Doyle is all trussed up and trying to fight in demon form and Cordy starts whacking him on the head because she thinks he's one of the demons going to eat Doyle's brains. The look on Doyle's face as she bops him one and he realises that he can't say anything cause he hasn't told her he's a demon. That still cracks me up.

That's one of my favorites too. The look on Doyle's face when Cordy's whacking him is just hilarious.

supersexy_si 01-13-2005 02:46 PM

Quote:

I got another one. The Cordy/Doyle interaction in the episode with the feeling stick, and doesn't that look naughty written down. The scene where Angel has gotten in touch with his feelings and gives them both a big hug, the looks on Cordy and Doyle's faces. Priceless.

Crap it is Cordy and Doyle isn't it? Not Cordy and Wes cause it'd be majorly embarrassing if I got it wrong.
It's okay, arkady, it was Doyle/Cordy! In Sense & Sensitivity. Funny ep! -->

Cordelia: We don't have time for this.
Angel: There's always time to be considerate of others, Cordelia.
Cordelia: Oh please.
Angel: See, wasn't so hard, now, was it?

Anyway, on to the C/Dness...

Doyle/Cordy rocked so much. I really wish that they'd got a chance to have a relationship. I loved Doyle, they should never have killed him off, saying that though, we of course would never have had the magic of C/A if Doyle and Cordy had got together.

Bachelor Party ruled with the nice C/Dness!

Cordelia: Nice guys don't always finish last.
Doyle: You think I'm a nice guy?
Cordelia: I think it, I say it. It's my way.

Awwww! Cuteness!

sacredgem 11-17-2005 08:08 PM

I guess I'm feeling nostalgic tonight.........

My favourite moment was in Parting Gifts when she's going on about how Doyle should've had a special mug so they had something to remember him by. My own personal experience with people close to you dying really mirrors that. It's like you need to have something tangable of theirs just to hold it or look at it because you're so scared your memories will fade, when in fact they are the most precious thing you have. It just takes a wee while to get to that point.

omg angel 12-06-2005 03:05 PM

I think one of my favorites, just has to be,

Angel: When did you get so good at computers? (I think...)
Cordelia: Downloading pictures of naked women?
Doyle: Well, that's more or less accurate.

And she make's that face like, "Excuse me?"

Luna 04-23-2007 09:39 PM

Cordy and Doyle were so sweet together, he should have stayed longer.
That Glenn Quinn is also dead in real life makes it even sadder.:cry: