Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Charisma Carpenter (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   CC on CSI!!!! (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21811)

AssassinRo 02-17-2009 06:37 PM

CC on CSI!!!!

Was just checking out what was on TV tonight and I saw the headline "CSI scores Buffy alum". I was just curious to see who it was and never thought it would be CC!!!!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Charisma...I-1003001.aspx

Guess I'll be watching CSI for the first time ;)

Elise

Livvie 02-17-2009 06:42 PM

I just heard about this and I literally gave a shout of joy. I am so excited! I really want to do giant sparkly text and dance around.

Anyone want to join me?

nikkiwawa 02-17-2009 06:56 PM

I was just coming over here to post this! LOL I'm so overjoyed. This is good exposure for her :) She deserves it! GO CC!!!

Livvie, are you going to ~DAZZLE~ everyone?

Emmangel 02-17-2009 07:01 PM

Seems like changing agents really has done her well!

samsmom 02-17-2009 07:03 PM

That's great!!!!

Let's send that agent some flowers or something.

Shadow4Corangela 02-17-2009 07:29 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Thank you god for her new agent(s). I just recently started watching CSI reruns over my christmas break and immediately fell head over heels in love with the show.

I am SO excited that's she's gonna be in it!! Eeee!! This can only be the start of more awesome projects for CC. :beer:

And Kel you can always count me in, in the dancing and the squeeing and the sparklingness of CC's success. :grin:

Penny Century 02-17-2009 07:35 PM

Wooooooo-hoooooooo! I've got frozen margaritas-in-a-bag for everyone! Can't wait for this!

Freakface 02-17-2009 07:58 PM

I guess I'll be watching CSI again. I stop watching it a couple seasons ago.

But I am still hoping for Charisma to guest star in "Dexter" as a bisexual serial killer targeting Julie Benz's character.

rainy 02-17-2009 08:02 PM

Woo-hooooo! And just as I was turning away from CSI in a Grissom-less depression, they pull me back in with CC!

tojoson 02-17-2009 08:20 PM

Wow. CC on a prime time network show that's actually popular

I love this line from the article--Sources describe Carpenter's turn as both "fun and memorable." Not unlike the actress herself.

I have two things to hope for
I hope she's alive at the end, and
I hope Wendy (Liz Vassey) is in the episode. If they had a scene together, I would think I was in heaven.

DamnSkippy 02-17-2009 09:10 PM

I'm very, very happy about this! I hope she's not dead in the first 3 minutes. My only bad gut reaction was - Mink? Really? Will she ever play a role without illusions to sex/body/rich bitch? At least she's not a psychic/seer. Um, right? :)

nodakskip 02-17-2009 09:26 PM

Very Cool!

Found this...

Season 9, Ep 19: The Descent of Man

When a seasoned sky diver is paralyzed after free falling to earth when his parachute doesn't deploy, he turns out to be linked to the strange death-by-airborne-toxins of two wealthy men with ties to Iran.
Aired: 0/0/2009

Penny Century 02-17-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodakskip (Post 390870)
Very Cool!

Found this...

Season 9, Ep 19: The Descent of Man

Episode 19, eh? Sounds like the beginning of May sweeps.

samsmom 02-17-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 390869)
I'm very, very happy about this! I hope she's not dead in the first 3 minutes. My only bad gut reaction was - Mink? Really? Will she ever play a role without illusions to sex/body/rich bitch? At least she's not a psychic/seer. Um, right? :)

Right. First, get her out of the psychic/seer type roles, and then get her out of the sex/body/rich bitch roles.

The girl's got mad comedy skillz, people need to take advantage of that.

Angela 02-17-2009 10:03 PM

CC sharing screentime with Laurence Fishburne? I may be in heaven! Here's hoping she makes some significant guest shots on other primetime shows. (Although please PLEASE not on CSI's Miami cousin.)