Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   TV Party! (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Walking Dead (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22203)

SamIAm 05-08-2016 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400475)
The husband and wife. I just don't connect with them as characters or actors so it's making it tough to watch.

Yeah, I agree. I'm normally a Kim Dickens fan, but her character is doing her no justice. Actually, other than Strand, the adults are all kinda blah. But Nick is a hoot; he seems to actually be enjoying the zombie apocalypse. And heck, you may as well enjoy that which cannot be avoided. ;)

DamnSkippy 05-08-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400476)
But Nick is a hoot; he seems to actually be enjoying the zombie apocalypse. And heck, you may as well enjoy that which cannot be avoided. ;)

Since he's not in that drug addict story line, I like him a lot. At first, I didn't like him. But I always hate a drug addict story, so while I'm sure that part isn't over, it's nice to be away from it for now.

SamIAm 05-12-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400477)
Since he's not in that drug addict story line, I like him a lot. At first, I didn't like him. But I always hate a drug addict story, so while I'm sure that part isn't over, it's nice to be away from it for now.

Yeah, I'm sure it's not over. From the last episode, it seems like he's replaced drugs with whatever rush he gets from living dangerously in this new world.

Speaking of the last episode, I'm guessing we're not done with Alex either. She seems pretty hacked off about getting cut loose. Why she's mad at Travis and not at Strand is confusing, but there you go.

SamIAm 10-23-2016 09:41 AM

So not looking forward to tonight's episode, and yet so looking forward to tonight's episode.

SamIAm 10-23-2016 09:16 PM

Yeah... That was the most horrifying thing I've seen for a very long time. Possibly ever.

DamnSkippy 11-09-2016 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400516)
Yeah... That was the most horrifying thing I've seen for a very long time. Possibly ever.

Yeah. Until today. Nov. 9th, 2016. The day time wound back 75 years. Horrifying.

SamIAm 11-09-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400517)
Yeah. Until today. Nov. 9th, 2016. The day time wound back 75 years. Horrifying.

I feel ya.

DamnSkippy 11-13-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400518)
I feel ya.

:brick: :cheers:

SamIAm 02-21-2017 07:19 PM

Any time Carol and Daryl get one-on-one time is a good time.

DamnSkippy 02-28-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400563)
Any time Carol and Daryl get one-on-one time is a good time.

I find I'm living more and more for those moments. This has been a rough season.

SamIAm 03-10-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400564)
I find I'm living more and more for those moments. This has been a rough season.

True. Even when they aren't present, the Saviors and that bat o'death overshadow everything. This last episode was good though. It's nice when a couple share hobbies.

SamIAm 03-28-2017 05:53 PM

Ya know, Negan is a monster even if he doesn't tolerate certain things and doesn't think he is a monster. That said, how Savior-like was it when Rick and company showed up, cowed Oceanside into submission, then walked off with all their guns?

DamnSkippy 04-03-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400570)
Ya know, Negan is a monster even if he doesn't tolerate certain things and doesn't think he is a monster. That said, how Savior-like was it when Rick and company showed up, cowed Oceanside into submission, then walked off with all their guns?

Yeah, it was but since they're the "good guys" and said they'd bring them back, we're supposed to give them a pass. :) I don't think they'll be able to bring most of them back now, though, after the crazy dumpster people betrayal.

SamIAm 04-06-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamnSkippy (Post 400573)
Yeah, it was but since they're the "good guys" and said they'd bring them back, we're supposed to give them a pass. :) I don't think they'll be able to bring most of them back now, though, after the crazy dumpster people betrayal.

Well, I imagine Oceanside is pretty much going to be forced into "helping" Rick and company now, assuming Negan is truly going to go scorched earth everywhere. Except the junkyard people, I assume. Sucks too, 'cause I liked the leader right up to when she pulled a gun on Rick.

Still and all, I gotta get me a tiger.

DamnSkippy 04-07-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIAm (Post 400576)
Well, I imagine Oceanside is pretty much going to be forced into "helping" Rick and company now, assuming Negan is truly going to go scorched earth everywhere. Except the junkyard people, I assume. Sucks too, 'cause I liked the leader right up to when she pulled a gun on Rick.

Still and all, I gotta get me a tiger.

Not sure how Oceanside can help without their guns, but maybe big sticks?

Speaking of the tiger, I know Ezekiel is his buddy, but I don't see how he managed to let the tiger loose on only the bad guys. And if he could control it that well, why not point him directly at Negan? Yeah, I'm pissed Negan is still alive.