Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Charisma Carpenter (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   CC at Comic-con 2005 (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19320)

Kate 07-03-2005 04:59 AM

CC at Comic-con 2005 (San Diego)

Friday July 15 -10:30-12:00

Gabriella 07-03-2005 05:02 AM

Hmm, it mentions VooDoo Moon right before her name.

Lovin' Lorne 07-03-2005 08:57 AM

SQUEEE! If all goes according to plan, I shall be there myself! Looks like another ST "stalking" is in order!

ETA - It looks like David Boreanaz will be there as well, plugging Bones.

Mr.Brightside 07-03-2005 09:52 AM

I wish I could go :(.

Trillian 07-03-2005 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovin' Lorne
SQUEEE! If all goes according to plan, I shall be there myself! Looks like another ST "stalking" is in order!

ETA - It looks like David Boreanaz will be there as well, plugging Bones.

Wah! Me Too! :) Also, the new Stargate episodes with no commercials. Might have to lurk for those as well. :bounce:

Mr.Brightside 07-03-2005 10:00 AM

Does anyone know were this is going to be at?

Morrigan 07-03-2005 10:07 AM

Isn't Comic-con in San Diego?

Someone ask about Voodoo Moon, please :)

Trillian - What's this about commerical free SG-1? On Sci-Fi or at the con? Can't wait for the premiere, caught the promo for it and it looks like it's going to be a great season.

Admittedly I'm still unsure of the whole BB thing, I hope he's not being brought in to overshadow the rest of the gang, I won't like that.

Lovin' Lorne 07-03-2005 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrigan
Isn't Comic-con in San Diego?

Yes indeed. It's at the San Diego Convention Center. Mr.Brightside, if you go to the link provided in the original post, it'll tell you everything you need to know. :)

v120176 07-03-2005 10:25 AM

Quote: "Anchor Bay Entertainment has built a horror film empire with cult classics that fans can’t get enough of. Representatives from Anchor Bay will showcase their upcoming DVD releases, along with guest stars on hand for an open Q&A on upcoming releases......"

So, this is for her work at Voodoo Moon. But one question.... the "representatives from Anchor Bay will showcase their upcoming DVD releases".... that means CC's movie is going direct to DVD :(....

Also, they are showing "Bones" on that Convention ....maybe a CC/DB reunion?

V.

Trillian 07-03-2005 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrigan
Trillian - What's this about commerical free SG-1? On Sci-Fi or at the con? Can't wait for the premiere, caught the promo for it and it looks like it's going to be a great season.

Admittedly I'm still unsure of the whole BB thing, I hope he's not being brought in to overshadow the rest of the gang, I won't like that.

Friday, 8-11pm they are showing the new SG1, Atlantis and Battlestar episodes but on a big screen, uncut and commercial free.

Lovin' Lorne 07-03-2005 10:54 AM

Our very own Jeff Marriotte will be there as well, heading up a few panels. A few of the Cordy-verse folks will be there as well - Tim Minear, Jane Espenson, and David Fury, as well as Amber Benson and Joss. There will also be a bunch of folks from BSG too.

Emmangel 07-03-2005 11:08 AM

Quote:

There will also be a bunch of folks from BSG too.

I wanna go too *cries*

LaLa247 07-03-2005 11:10 AM

Quote:

. A few of the Cordy-verse folks will be there as well [...] Joss.

If someone can convince Charisma to wack Joss upside the head, I will love you forever.

And now...BRUCE CAMPBELL! KEVIN SMITH!! CHARISMA! I have to go! *cries*

Angelia 07-03-2005 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v120176
Quote: "Anchor Bay Entertainment has built a horror film empire with cult classics that fans can’t get enough of. Representatives from Anchor Bay will showcase their upcoming DVD releases, along with guest stars on hand for an open Q&A on upcoming releases......"

So, this is for her work at Voodoo Moon. But one question.... the "representatives from Anchor Bay will showcase their upcoming DVD releases".... that means CC's movie is going direct to DVD :(....

V.

I think we all knew there was a more than good chance that it would be going direct to DVD so I don't think it's that big of a surprise. I'll still definitely be renting it whenever it's released. Hope it's soon. Meanwhile I wonder if they'll be showing it on the Sci-Fi channel. I know they've showed both Alien Apocalypse and All Souls Day recently on Sci-Fi, which were a couple of the other titles mentioned.

Gabriella 07-03-2005 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v120176
maybe a CC/DB reunion?

Wouldn't that be lovely... ;)