Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Charisma Carpenter (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   old spice commercial (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19546)

tojoson 08-13-2005 06:47 PM

old spice commercial

has anyone seen the 'old spice High Endurance Clear Gel' commercial with the gal in black shiny pants, dancing?

she looks a lot like CC, she has the hair, face, front, rear, (nice rear), and a band on her left wrist to cover the tat.

take a gander the next time you see it, it's usually shown a lot on the nascar racing shows

whoever she is, as the commercial says, 'she's hot'

KarKar 08-13-2005 09:17 PM

That's weird, I thought the same thing when I saw that. It's the one where when "she sweats, it's sexy?"

Adrian_Tepes 08-14-2005 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarKar
That's weird, I thought the same thing when I saw that. It's the one where when "she sweats, it's sexy?"

That girl appears in a recent issue of FHM or Stuff in their "have you seen this girl?" section.

Lysa 08-14-2005 09:03 AM

You didn't have a picture, so I went browsing. Found a video. This is the person you thinks looks like CC? She is a brunette, but the comparisons end there imo.

Old Spice Video

TeSjah 08-14-2005 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lysa
You didn't have a picture, so I went browsing. Found a video. This is the person you thinks looks like CC? She is a brunette.

Old Spice Video

I don't think she looks much like CC, maybe a little in the face close-ups, but that's it.

LaLa247 08-14-2005 10:27 AM

She looks nothing like CC, to me.

KarKar 08-14-2005 01:51 PM

Her profile is what reminded me most of CC, that and her nose.

QueenC4707 08-14-2005 03:06 PM

A little bit in the profile, maybe. But otherwise not really.

Man, we must be bored.

TeSjah 08-14-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenC4707
A little bit in the profile, maybe. But otherwise not really.

Man, we must be bored.

I know I am. I'm waiting for Charisma's LAX episode, I should air next friday.

That*clown 08-14-2005 06:30 PM

Just to weigh in on the other side, I thought she looked a lot like CC. :rolleyes:

Penny Century 08-14-2005 06:41 PM

I think the Old Spice girl "looks" like CC in the same way Adriana Lima, Eva Longoria, etc., "look" like CC, in that they're all beautiful, exotic-looking brunettes. It's not a dead-ringer situation, for sure, but the resemblance to a certain type makes it an easy leap to a resemblance to a specific individual.

KarKar 08-14-2005 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny Century
Eva Longoria, etc., "look" like CC, in that they're all beautiful, exotic-looking brunettes.

Only from the neck up. Saw that bikini shot of her and dang, girl's got the frame of a toothpaste tube. That thin and that up and down.

Y'know who she reminds me of? She looks like she could be Vanessa Marcil's sister. Both beautiful petite women with these little bitty shoulders.