Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Charisma Carpenter (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   CC on LAX (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17653)

nodakskip 10-24-2004 09:09 PM

CC on LAX

From NBC

LAX --(8:00PM-9:00PM) --(TV-14)

"Thanksgiving"

THE BUSIEST TRAVEL DAY OF THE YEAR! -- CHARISMA CARPENTER GUEST STARS -- In the midst of the busiest travel day of the year, Roger (Blair Underwood) attempts to keep passengers and planes moving while avoiding his intoxicated ex-wife who claims to be in town to spend Thanksgiving with her daughter. Elsewhere, Harley (Heather Locklear) reunites with her little sister (guest star Charisma Carpenter, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") in the hopes of finally reconnecting with her family for the holidays. However, when her sister reveals that her folks are also coming to town, Harley has second thoughts about the reunion. Meanwhile, Tony (Paul Leyden) and Henry (Frank John Hughes) deal with the sudden bankruptcy of a major airline that leaves both passengers and stewardesses stranded in the terminal. Wendy Hoopes and David Paektau also star.

Bibliophile 10-24-2004 09:14 PM

I've wanted CC to appear with Heather Locklear since Malibu Shores and now she's going to be her sister. This is so cool. I'm going to have to start watching LAX.

writingpathways 10-24-2004 09:25 PM

When is it airing, I never watch LAX is it on Mondays?

Kit 10-24-2004 09:32 PM

Right now it airs on Monday but I heard they're gonna move it to Wednesday soon. I don't know when though. Anyone know what date this eppy will air? I guess I'll tape Lost then.

CC is gonna play Heather Locklear's little sister! Wow, I'm so excited! This could become a recurring gig, ya know. I saw LAX for the first time last week and I was pleasantly surprised.

nodakskip 10-24-2004 09:35 PM

The site says Wednesday, November 10 2004 right before the West Wing.

http://www.nbcumv.com/entertainment/...imeschedu.html

Penny Century 10-24-2004 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by writingpathways
When is it airing, I never watch LAX is it on Mondays?

LAX is moving to Wednesdays as of this week; it will be the new lead-in for The West Wing at 8 p.m./7 Central. I imagine this show will air on November 20, not November 10 (the 10th is a Sunday, for one thing...probably a simple typo) -- that will be the last regular broadcast Wednesday before the Thanksgiving holiday.

Cast as Heather Locklear's sister? I won't stand here and point at the meta like a freakin' Master of the Obvious -- just do a petite Happy Dance at the idea that this might turn out to be another recurring role. :D

Thanks, Skip!

Elisha 10-24-2004 09:37 PM

Guess my foot really does live in my mouth, after highly doubting this rumor last night.

Go Charisma. Heather Locklear’s sister, hmm, sounds reoccurring if you ask me.

Kit 10-24-2004 09:37 PM

Thanks! :)

nodakskip 10-24-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny Century
I imagine this show will air on November 20, not November 10 (the 10th is a Sunday, for one thing...probably a simple typo) -- that will be the last regular broadcast Wednesday before the Thanksgiving holiday.

A Penny, my clock on my PC says that Nov 10th is a Wednesday and the 20 is a saturday.

Penny Century 10-24-2004 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodakskip
A Penny, my clock on my PC says that Nov 10th is a Wednesday and the 20 is a saturday.

Aiee! I was looking at this month. Durrrrrr, hey. Thanks again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bibliophile
This is so cool. I'm going to have to start watching LAX.

You totally should -- turns out it's a really, really good show.

rousedower 10-24-2004 10:03 PM

It's kinda funny she's playing her sister when they look nothing alike.

Angela 10-24-2004 10:04 PM

Okay, this? Is AWESOME news. Great exposure for CC, and with her being a relative it could mean a recurring role. Someone at NBC must have realized what a good thing they had at Miss Match.

Now I just have to decide how to see both this and Lost. Sometimes having TiVO with only one receiver is a bad, bad thing.

Platypus 10-24-2004 10:09 PM

I haven't yet seen the show, but I'll be sure to tune in for CC's episode. At the very least, it's a change of pace - and like Angela, I can't help but notice that this will make two seasons in a row that she's guest starring in a new NBC show, so hopefully that will pave the way to bigger and better things.

Is a new round of e-mails to NBC in order?

Ladystorm 10-24-2004 10:14 PM

QUOTE:

You totally should -- turns out it's a really, really good show.

*I mention this before that LAX is one of the few new shows that I do watch, so I'm very happy for CC. And I like to mention that Heather Locklear is one of the producers of LAX, and she may had an hand in hiring Charisma. So thank you Heather. :) :D

LaLa247 10-24-2004 10:24 PM

Heather Locklear and Charisma on the same show...hee!

I lurve LAX, so this is awesome.