Stranger Things Forum

Stranger Things Forum (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/index.php)
-   Charisma Carpenter (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Charisma Announced as a Guest at the London Film and Comic Con (http://www.stranger-things.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18815)

Kika 03-31-2005 02:13 PM

Charisma Announced as a Guest at the London Film and Comic Con

Charisma's the latest guest to be announced for the London Film and Comic Con at Earls Court on the 25th and 26th June. The information isn't yet up on the site, but there is a thread in their forum.

Morrigan 03-31-2005 03:02 PM

Uh oh, looks like Emma might have to add one more con to her list this year. I'm almost tempted to go, I've always wanted to go to London, this could be a good excuse. :)

ETA: How rude of me. Thanks for posting this information.

v120176 03-31-2005 03:04 PM

here's the link to the forum thread http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...&f=46&t=17705&

argel 03-31-2005 03:36 PM

Thanks for letting us know. :)

I'm bummed that I can't go, what with the entire ocean and continent getting in the way. Maybe Emma will be able to go and tell us all about it. *hope hope*

***argel***

Emmangel 03-31-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrigan
Uh oh, looks like Emma might have to add one more con to her list this year. I'm almost tempted to go, I've always wanted to go to London, this could be a good excuse. :)

Eeeee!!!!

I was already going because Grace Park was attending, but hell yeah!

I wonder if I can drag Nera along too?

Oh, and you have to come if you can, because I'm all for the spending of money if it means I can see my friends.

*is not giddy... much*

Quote:

Originally Posted by argel
Maybe Emma will be able to go and tell us all about it. *hope hope*

As above, yep, will totally be attending, it's only a train ride or two from me so it's on. I wonder though why she's chosen this event, perhaps she may be doing the con track this year? If so, I need to do a little digging...

Platypus 03-31-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

ETA: How rude of me. Thanks for posting this information.

Man, if I could get a cheap flight out to London for a week-end, I'd so be willing to go with you as well. :)

Emmangel 03-31-2005 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platypus
Man, if I could get a cheap flight out to London for a week-end, I'd so be willing to go with you as well. :)

Summer Stranger_Con, London 2005. ;)

It's a shame this time of year is so expensive, still, it never hurts to look. ;)

Yes, I will be baggering anyone and everyone. lol

Morrigan 03-31-2005 04:03 PM

cheapest I can find is a $700 flight out on BA.

OK so if I hit it big in Vegas next month I can afford to go to London and see Amanda and Emma. If not they have to come to Vegas in Sept.

Emmangel 03-31-2005 04:09 PM

Quote:

cheapest I can find is a $700 flight out on BA.

OK so if I hit it big in Vegas next month I can afford to go to London and see Amanda and Emma. If not they have to come to Vegas in Sept.

Ouch, expensive. I guess I really take my job for granted with regard to cheap flights!

Well, you know I'm there in Vegas come September, so I'll be seeing you one way or the other. :D

Shadow4Corangela 03-31-2005 04:37 PM

Finally! News on CC. yay! :grin:

Quote:

Emmangel
Eeeee!!!!

I was already going because Grace Park was attending, but hell yeah!

I wonder if I can drag Nera along too?

Oh, and you have to come if you can, because I'm all for the spending of money if it means I can see my friends.

*is not giddy... much*

Gawd!! Your soooo lucky. *is jealous* I look forward to hearing about it. Have fun. :)

Thanks for the info Kika and v120176 for the link.:)

MexicanAlibi 03-31-2005 06:01 PM

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Jumps up and down in excitement*
God, I'm such a fangirl.

That is all.

Kika 03-31-2005 06:39 PM

By some strange coincidence, I had plans to be in London that weekend with some fellow Strangers anyway, so hopefully I should be able to go as well.

Queen Of Tact 03-31-2005 09:30 PM

I so wish I could go, some times it bites living in the states......

Make sure you give Charisma all our love.....

CC

Trillian 03-31-2005 09:44 PM

Well that's helped me make my mind up! I was about to get Glastonbury tickets but it looks like it's Earls Court instead!

Emmangel 04-01-2005 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trillian
Well that's helped me make my mind up! I was about to get Glastonbury tickets but it looks like it's Earls Court instead!

Excellent!

This is shaping up great! And I'm up for meeting with any of you guys too!